Thursday 8 February 2024

Cro.

 Cro was very brave to write about the prickly subject of politics on his blog today. Very well written I thought. I offered my thoughts on the subject which he was brave enough to publish. Most bloggers will engage in conversations. Everyone knows that I delete a lot of comments, so they are entitled to ignore me. 

It's a shame that Cro had to delete comments. It doesn't matter who you are, the haters are out there waiting to pounce. Bloggers have to decide who they are writing for, themselves or to please the audience. A few words out of place and they've got you. When my comments are closed, they follow me around. There are some very sad people out there. 

Thank you to all my genuinely nice readers. I appreciate you sticking around. 

Toodle pip.  ilona. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.