Saturday 2 March 2024

Making plans

 Smashing sunset last night, did you see it? After a rotten weather day, it suddenly brightened up, inspiring me to go out for a walk. 




I am buzzing at the moment. I have found something really exciting to do, for one day in May. Something I really want to do. I am in contact with the company and will be booking it as soon as they tell me how much it is going to cost. I'll let you know when it is all confirmed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I just read this quote somewhere.
You are not obligated to associate with people who are making your life worse. It’s okay to surround yourself with people who are helping you be better and to shy away from people who are willing to drag you down. You’re not obligated to associate with people who are trying to damage the structure of your being. Move away from people like that.
True, don't you think. 
Enjoy the weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

12 comments:

  1. Very true words Ilona if someone keeps dragging you down it saps your energy and ruins your happiness.i ended a long friendship recently the person he was now is not the kind one I knew years ago it's better to keep well away from miserable abusive humans stick to the nice onesxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very sad when that happens. I prefer to go it alone rather than pander to those who treat me with disdain.

      Delete
  2. Stunning photographs, keep on posting more please. Jan in Castle Gresley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and can't wait to hear what you've got planned in May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A web site I came across. One of those that just pops up which I normally skip by. Ooooh. I'm going to do that.

      Delete
  4. And my guess is that you’re going to go up in a hot air balloon, Ilona :) No? H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, staying firmly on the ground.

      Delete
    2. You’re not going up Everest!? H x

      Delete
  5. Pretty sure the quote was from Jordan Peterson…saw it on a clip a few days ago attributed to him. And it is indeed insightful. Have a lovely rest of the weekend. Weather here in Arizona is glorious…the time of year everyone is outside. Hilogene in Az.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hilogene. Yes, Jordan Peterson. I like the idea of staying away from people who drag you down. Please send your glorious weather here.

      Delete
  6. Sounds intriguing. Can’t wait to find out what your plans are xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments may not be published