Sunday 7 April 2024

From VANLIFE to BOATLIFE

I've just watched this video while drinking my morning coffee. I've been following Janine and Liam for a while. Their thirst for adventures is amazing. They are a well travelled couple and their videos are top notch. I usually catch up with them on a Sunday night, but when I saw they had released this video I couldn't wait. 
First they did van life in a smaller van, then they upgraded to a bigger van. They have walked the Santiago Way across France and Spain. They bought a tuktuk and had nine months in India. Now their campervan, Morgan, is the prize in a raffle, as they move on to their next adventure. In this video they try narrow boating for a week in the UK. In the next video they tell us what their plans are for the future. I am guessing it will be either the USA or Australia. Can you tell I am hooked. 
In my opinion this is one of the better channels for alternative lifestyles and travel and entertainment. A little bit of drama, like when Janine crashed the drone into a tree, and a lot of laughs and silliness. These two are pure gold with what they do, all down to Janine's excellent editing, and Liam's natural off the cuff narrative.   Enjoy. 
The weather can't make up it's mind on this Sunday morning. I woke up to sunshine, then a heavy shower, now back to sunshine. Now I will eat and decide what to do for the rest of the day. 
Enjoy your Sunday. Toodle pip.   ilona
PS. Just to add my little adventure here. It was very windy, sunny, and warm yesterday. I had to tie my sun visor down with a scarf. 
I see there is a new footpath through the woods. There has always been a footpath here, but it was almost impossible to walk up the slippery slope. Much better now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.