Thursday 4 April 2024

Scunny town centre

There's been a lot of rain here, so the edge of the field walking is not a good idea. Everywhere is like a muddy bog. This afternoon I drove to town and called in at the 20 21 Arts Centre. Nikki was on duty on the desk. Always good to chat with her. She is like a younger version of me, we get on so well. She told me of a photographic exhibition that is going to be taking place next month. They have opened it up to local photographers inviting them to submit their work. She closed the doors at 4pm, normal closing time, so I had a walk round town to see if there was anything worth snapping. I took two photo's.
Boarded up shops at the top of the High Street. To let and for sale. 
This notice needs replacing and updating. The machine doesn't work and it doesn't give out tickets anyway. Payment is done electronically now. 

I don't know if these will be accepted for the exhibition. Nikki says they have had quite a lot of entries. She seems to think that all will be accepted. 

A short video was uploading while I was in town. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.