Sunday 2 January 2011

Oh no, not again!

Here we have four glasses of champagne. This afternoon I went to Janet and Paul's house, my pussy cat friends, and Sue my other pussy cat friend, came as well. I had a bottle of champagne, given to me about three years ago, and I thought it was about time to drink it. What better way than to share it with friends.

Janet very kindly laid on some tasty food for us, and I took along some posh ice cream for pudding. Do you like her table cloth, it's got colourfull cartoon cats all over it.

The champers was lovely, I could get a taste for it. I'm afraid I had rather a large helping of pudding. As well as the ice cream I had a piece of cheesecake and a scoop of trifle, drizzled with fresh cream, and topped with crushed chocolate and marshmallows.

I know what you are going to say, how silly to stuff my face again, after last week when too much stodge gave me belly ache. Well it serves me right if it happens again. I am just off out to try and walk it off before bed time.

That's definately it now for over indulging. Never mind, it was only twice over the holiday period. Back to sensible eating from now on. I wont be needing any dinner tonight.

4 comments:

  1. It's bad isn't it? Yep me too. Back to sensible eating once all the food is gone. Next christmas I vow - be my witness please - that we will not be buying an excess of food stuff. Even if we have to get a divorce, lol, we will not! Back to sensible eating and walking very soon, I'm with you on that one Ilona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats part of the Christmas fun, Ilona, spoiling yourself. I'm sure you will make up for it throught the year. I look forward to seeing where you go exploring throughout the coming year. Hope it brings you all good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lovely feast, and you know you'll be walking up some great big hill soon, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've just found this - I love the cat tablecloth. I know someone else who would love it too. I'll have to look out the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.