Saturday 9 January 2021

The sun goes down on another day.

It's been a very cold day, but that did not deter me from doing my usual five mile walk. The sun was shining, and from inside the house looking out it appeared to be warm. But it was not, it was flippin freezing. I sat on the bench, ate a couple of biscuits, took a swig from a bottle of flavoured water, and didn't get arrested. 
The view walking towards home was a beautiful sunset. 


It's very cold tonight, I will see if Oscar wants to come in for the night. 
We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

5 comments:

  1. It's always a good day when you don't get arrested, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful silhouette sunset. Keep warm. We are up around 96-98 degrees today in my little patch of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freezing here all day yesterday and today looks to be starting the same.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.