Friday 30 July 2021

Sunset and clouds, a beautiful mix.

I'll slip this one in here before breakfast. A late walk last night, so glad I put my camera in my pocket. Some of the bushes are growing quite high now, blocking my view from the back of the churchyard. I found this spot in the corner, standing on a log. 
Same sunset from a different place, ten minutes later. Almost gone. 
It's raining so I don't think I will be going far today. A reminder to the International Walking Group, we are almost at the end of the month, again. Time flies by. Check in day on Sunday the 1st of August. 

Catch ya later.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. The top photo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos Ilona.I never seem to be out and about when these things are happening in the sky so its great to be able to see them through your camera lens.The rain came down hard yesterday afternoon and flooded my garage so I have got that to try and sort out this morning before I go to my Mams house.xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.