Friday 13 August 2021

In the pink.

I did a bit in the garden today, moving bricks from the middle to the edge next to the fence. The sun was out and a walk seemed more preferable to kneeling on the ground, scraping and flattening the earth. There are still a lot of stones even after digging it over, so I have started sieving it through a plastic tray. It's easier than picking them out one by one. 
It was very windy, my skirt was opening out like a parachute. Can you see me mother. 
Please note, the boots have been polished. I use ordinary shoe polish, dark brown, then give them a rub over with wax furniture polish. 



I like this skirt, non iron doesn't crease, and it was £1 from a charity shop. Wearing a skirt makes it easier to pee outdoors. Bunch it up in one hand to lift it out of the way. Find a sheltered spot out of the wind, preferably in a wood, and you don't get your legs splashed. Makes the job a lot quicker. Better than hurriedly fumbling with pulling up pants and trousers, before anyone appears on the scene. 

Have a nice weekend everyone, even the troll. Don't be bitter forever, get yourself a life. 

Toodle pip.  ilona

4 comments:

  1. Make sure you check up in the trees ilona, dont get caught out like my mum did all those years ago. She left me with my brother in his pram in the woods whilst she popped in a sheltered spot for a quick wee. She came running out, after she realised she was being watched by two young boys up in the branches of the tree.
    Have a good weekend best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,great idea with the skirt.I like the bit where you say find a spot out of the wind,lol.You really have got this walking for miles,down to a fine art!...I must admit that I have done this my self.Needs must and all that,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that good reason for wearing a skirt!! Laughed at Gill's comment about her Mum - you never know who's about, even in the middle of nowhere!

    Amanda from Sussex.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.