Sunday 20 February 2022

Struggling to watch

 I am trying to hold off posting more information about the present situation, but there are so many more videos emerging now. A lot of them are from people on the ground filming with their smartphones, but now more sophisticated documentaries are coming out. People are using new electronics at their disposal to compile films comparable to what main stream media might take months to put together. 

MSM have had the monopoly on news for far too long, now people have the tools to fight back. End Times Video comes from the vaticancatholic.com, English Channel. It's called Australia Enslaved and The Plan For The World. I am five minutes into it and already I am finding it harrowing to watch. Since when has the police beating people up been a cure for covid. 

I normally watch the whole thing before I put a link up. I will carry on watching it because it's raining outside. If you want to give it a go, here it is

Catch ya later.  ilona

EDIT. I posted this and took it down. Now I am posting it again. I have watched an hour of it. The video is six hours long. I will watch it in installments. 

In the meantime I have just seen this video of an attack by the cops at Ottawa. It was shot this morning, Watch how six cops hold a man down on the ground and one of them knees him in the back four times. It is heart breaking. This is what we are all up against. These cops are animals, they will stop at nothing. Next time it will be murder. Just because it is not happening in your backyard don't think you will be let off lightly. Everyone is at risk when there are psychopaths pushing their agenda. 

9 comments:

  1. I love you Ilona, and thanks for being brave to watch this and to bring it to the attention of the world, or us. I am going to church in person this morning to a fellowship group I am a member of. I need to balance the cruelty of the world with the happy moments in church. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We all need to find some love for each other, because this is the only way we are going to get through it. Governments and the MSM have divided us, through continual fear mongering. People are frightened so they attack, it's not their fault.

      Delete
  2. I agree, the media is not truthful. Just follow the money in politics as it makes all the decisions for us. Time to get rid of the elites and replace our leaders with common people who can't be bought. JackieSee

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants to tackle the six hour video, there is a list of key points that it covers. Scroll down to find it. Pick out the bits you want to watch by moving the slider along to the appropriate time stated.

    It starts off by discussing what is going on in Australia. At four hours they talk about the situation in Canada, the UK, other European countries, in Asia, Latin America, and Africa. It finishes off with the plans of the World Economic Forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Ottawa - I've been watching a lot of the films recently, but cannot stomach the ones with "police" violence, but I've seen some of them, gas and rubber bullets. I use the quotation marks there as there is growing concern/opinion that the forces dressed in plain green with no badge or number are actually U.N. troops brought in; someone has posted a photo of U.N. planes they say are near Ottawa. No name/badge/number - not recognisable, not accountable. I also read that those they arrest are being driven around for a time, then just dumped and put out somewhere miles away and told they're not being charged with anything - presumably because they have committed no crime. I've been posting on FB, and now feel I'm being goaded by someone who lives in Canada who is posting his anti-trucker stuff. I refuse to respond. As has been said by decent humans all along, divide, control - coupled with infiltrators, red flags, propaganda, trolls, false representation and downright lies. Heartbreaking to read and watch. I did read though, that although they are leaving the parliament site, they are resting and regrouping, and the poor woman who got trampled by a horse is ok, albeit with a broken collarbone. There are other convoys taking place in other Canadian cities and elsewhere. The U.S. one is scheduled for this coming week or so, and the tensions are rising already in a more reactive and volatile nation. Peace and love has to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MrsL. Your comment has saved me the job of writing all this. I think we are following the same people. Yes, I have seen the videos of UN planes coming in from the north of the country. They are full of plain clothed military, personnel with no identification numbers on them. Trudeau is flying in the heavy gang to sort the protesters out. I bet that was arranged by a certain Mr Schwab. It is very sad to see the truckers drifting off, but lets hope they re group as you say at other locations. Where is the coward Trudeau. New Zealand are having similar problems with police brutality.

      The people who are putting their lives on the line to fight for our freedom are hero's.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the link to the video - I've managed to watch small bits of it so far, but will persevere. Disturbing and harrowing. I've shared it on my blog, illustrated with an ostrich with its head in the sand, and on my Facebook page - I doubt anyone will bother to even click on it, let alone watch it, and will dismiss it as just another conspiracy theory from a nut-job as they've been brainwashed to do so by the media and others. I hope I'm wrong. Here in Scotland, the S.N.P. are stopping publishing covid figures due to fears of misuse by "anti vaxxers", and we still have mask mandate in place.

      Delete
  5. I agree ilona 💯 have a great bimble around the scrapstore i have watched your previous video you filmed there last time😊..


    Lotsa💝Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make a video this time. If anyone wants to see the video I made on a previous visit, it's here. 11 minutes long.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KeGz97nuo0

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.