Tuesday 29 March 2022

At the end of the day

After traipsing around Warwick all day, I still had a bit of time left before I went back to the car. Didn't want to get back too early as it is going to be a long night. I walked down to where I had seen the canal, to get the layout of it, in readiness for my canal walk tomorrow. This looks as if it could be interesting. It might be a good place to start in the morning, that's if I can find somewhere to park for the day.  

Very close by is a cemetery. I had time to look around it. I have never seen one as big as this before. It was huge and stretched further than the eye could see. 
There are lots of massive trees. The grounds are beautifully kept. 
I wonder how this happened. One main trunk and several smaller trunks coming out of the ground around the tree. 
Strange how they are leaning over. 
Time to go back to the car and get something to eat. 
Stay tuned to this channel to see two more videos, and some photo's. 

Today I went to town. Wanted to check how the Open Exhibition at the Arts Centre is going. Wondered if I had won any prizes or sold any. No prizes, and none sold. In fact only one small picture had been sold out of the whole exhibition. 
I called in at Aldi. The shop wasn't busy so I thought it was worth risking it. Spent £40 on some essentials. Then I filled the car up with petrol. 
At last I have finished the weaving picture. It was a bit of a slog towards the end. I will show that soon. Got blog posts coming out of my ears at the moment. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona you are one amazing lady you just have no fear. l would just be too scared to sleep in my car as l would worry about someone watching me sleeping or trying to get into my car when l was asleep it would freak me out out!!! You really are an inspiration and l wish l was more like you �� l love hearing about your adventures long may they continue �� All the very best Lee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilona is one inspiring person, πŸ’―
      She's enjoying her Life
      And why not
      It's too short too keep living in fear of what might ?

      All the best
      Levi

      Delete
  2. I watched it today on YouTube
    Very good ilona yoΓΉ have a perfect set-up nice You mentioned the LADY truckerrr πŸ˜†
    You are one-inspirational lady grabbing life by the horns we need more like you too many people live in fear of this and that !
    πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    AΔΊl my love Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have every blog post and video of your holiday. 😊 maybe make some window covers for inside the car to block light at night. The front window would allow the sun to wake you in the morning. What a glorious retirement you are having!! Carry on mother we are ready for all the blog posts. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoying your blogs and videos of the car camping. I love your car camping set up. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 'Get up and go' attitude, it's very inspiring, especially for someone like me who tends to procrastinate! I've been looking at the possibility of fitting a bed of sorts in the back of my car. It's a modus so there's not a huge amount of room in the back, but I'm not that big so with the seats down I think I could just about manage. I would definitely have to have some kind of blinds up though - I'm not too keen on the thought of being on show when I'm in bed!
    Liz from Wales.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.