Wednesday 9 March 2022

One and two

That's me sorted then. Two buckets, for a number one and a number two. 
The small bucket is not strong enough to hold my weight. Ok for a hover but not to sit on it. I looked in my kitchen cupboards to find something more sturdy. I have a Tupperware mixing bowl with a smooth flat rim. That will do the job. I haven't mixed anything in it for years, lots of years. I am unlikely to ever mix in it again. It now has another use. 
They both have plastic lids, one cut from a chocolate box lid, and the other cut from a square plastic box lid. I made elasticated mop caps to keep them in place. 
These are for emergency use in the car. If I go on a camp site for several days I can put my tent up and use the portapotti. If I am moving around to several places I won't put the tent up. 
Another sunny day today. I took Billy a walk around the pond. He likes going there. We met several other walkers and their dogs. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. Very smart!!! You have to make sure you are well prepared. And in the middle of the night you want to stay close to camp. lol And from the pictures I have seen your tent facility is SO much nicer and much more private than some campground facilities I have had to use. lol You are very well prepared. I can’t wait until we all get to go camping with you. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.