Wednesday 27 April 2022

Thoughts before breakfast again

 I have to chuckle about the latest hooohaaaa going on in Parliament. Did Angela Rayner deliberately flash a bit of leg, Sharon Stone style, to distract Boyo Boris? Is the dress she was wearing inappropriate attire for a works meeting? 

Ms Rayner is rather peeved by the attention she has received, but I have to say that she does seem to be full on in your face sometimes when it comes to voicing her opinions. That in itself can be interpreted as loving attention.

When I was young, a long time ago, I remember flaunting my pathetic assets, in the hope that I might catch the eye of some easily influenced young chap. It often worked. Mini skirt up my arse flashing a bit of knicker. Low cut top, bra padded out with a pair of socks to boost the non existent cleavage. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. 

Ms Rayner is a very attractive woman and I think she knows it. She shouldn't be surprised if men lust after her, because that is what men do. She works with mainly men, just as I did. It only takes a flash of a bit of flesh, a cheeky smile with eye contact, and quite a lot of men will take that as a signal that something else might be on offer. I will add here that not all men are looking for adventures, but in the right circumstances some of them would be sorely tempted. 

It's human nature that some men would welcome a bit of a romp, and quite often it happens in a working environment. If women didn't put their assets on display and covered up, men would find it easier to keep their little pecker in their underpants. 

Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.