Thursday 9 June 2022

Copy and paste jobby.

 Post number 4982. . . . 74146 comments, that's not counting those which never make it onto the blog. . . . 13964016 page views, including those who come to nitpick and have a go at me because I am am not afraid to say what I think. . . . 25880 page views this month so far. . . . . . 99621 page views last month. 

The Great Reset trundles on. 

Petrol and diesel at an all time high. My car is near the top of my priorities list, so I will always find money for it. When the money runs out I will find ways of getting out and about. I will not be locked in my home. It won't be just yet because I have saved up a reserve to cover the car expenses. 

From Martin Lewis. I will be surprised if this happens. Another distraction. Who will qualify? 

On the day the govt is due to extend right to buy and look at ways to offer lower deposit mortgages. Remember there are still up to 200,000 mortgage prisoners, victims of banks 2007 crash, trapped on high rates, destroying their lives.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A Rwanda migrant flight could be delayed amid a High Court legal bid. Julia: "Are these flights ever going to go?" Ex Tory leader Sir Iain Duncan Smith: "They have to make it work."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

'It's just not clear what this Government stands for 'Annabel Denham, IEA Director of Communications, says Boris Johnson needs a 'complete rethink' of his Government's economic approach.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

'There is a tsunami of bad economic news' GB News Economics Editor Liam Halligan joins Breakfast to discuss the OECD prediction that the UK economy could slump to 0 per cent growth in 2023.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

'There really isn't a comparison with Covid and Monkeypox - this is a virus that has been around for a long time' Dr Shahid Jameel of Oxford University joins Breakfast to discuss the UK's rising monkeypox cases.

Talk among yourselves, the great outdoors is calling me. Catch ya later. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.