Sunday 12 June 2022

Gardening video and walking pics.

Good evening. The day has been productive. An hour in the garden. Two blog posts written plus this one. Three good meals. Made a start on painting a door frame, hopefully get it finished tomorrow. Watched a one hour video. Did a five mile local walk. 
I uploaded this video the other day, and now I am posting it here. 
Pics from today's walk. It was warm, dry, and windy. 


Let's see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for popping in. we'll catch up soon. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

5 comments:

  1. Dear mean queen. Read your posts lot's but never commentated before. You make me smile and giggle at time's which is a beacon at the moment. Partner for life has metastatic cancer and life's kind of tough. Just wanted to say thank you for your blog it lifts me up when I need a little break .clayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Clayre. Thank you for your comment. It's good to hear from you. Push aside the mists of gloom and doom. There are pockets of brightness to be found, if you care to look. ilona

      Delete
  2. Busy busy! You are always so productive. I have done a few things but somehow your day sounds more exciting lol. Loved the garden video. Our garden is coming along I would say I should see a few tiny squash (courgette) this week. You have to check everyday they triple in size over night. Have a great week mother!! Looking forward to what tomorrow brings 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to grow courgettes, Had to give some away, and eat them every day myself to keep up with them.

      Delete
  3. Love the clouds in your first photo. Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.