Thursday 22 December 2022

Confident.

I've just been talking to Emily, the young lady from Germany, she is here to visit her Grandma Carol. You may remember I mentioned her before, this is her Tesla car. 

Emily is 19, she started driving when she was 17. Her dad, Gary, bought her the car. What a confident young lady she is. She came through the tunnel, and is staying here in the village for a few days. Tomorrow she has to go in search of an electric charge point to fill the batteries up. The app on the car computer says there is one about ten miles away. A day or so later she will be driving down to Torquay to meet up with the rest of her family for Christmas.

Apparently electric cars are very popular in Germany, a lot of people have them. They are geared up for the supply of charge points to re fuel. I know they can be charged on Motorway Service Areas here, but I haven't seen any anywhere else. I suppose they will come eventually. 

Time for dinner. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.