Friday 23 December 2022

Have a look at Richard

Good morning. It's almost Christmas and I have been sorting out some new channels to view on da yooootoooob. It's a good idea to look at someone you have not come across before, it can throw up some gems. I clicked on Richard Vobes channel, and found his videos are very professionally made. 
He calls himself The Bald Explorer, and features various topics which include walking in the countryside, canal boating, and a lot about his personal and family life. I've watched quite a few now and like his quirky take on things, splattered with a dry sense of humour. 
I haven't scrolled back to the beginning of his channel, I suspect there are a few hundred videos, so that is something to look forward to as I sit here eating my meals over the next few months 
I have put this one up here because he shares his thoughts on aspects of the current situation. Something I shall continue to be interested in. Those who are looking for videos of pure entertainment can scroll through his channel to find the earlier ones. There he covers his day to day life going from being married with kids, to divorce, and starting again as a singleton, then meeting a new lady. It is all very lighthearted.  
Now I must get my breakfast/lunch and plan what I am going to do with the rest of the day. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. I made a video with the Bald Explorer about wild flowers. It's up on youtube. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aril. He seems like a nice man. I will look for that video. Thanks for the tip off.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.