Sunday 11 December 2022

Sunday morning at the park.

That's the weekend done and dusted. Yesterday was freezing cold, today not quite so cold. I went back to the park again to make a couple of videos. I wanted to do them yesterday but I was too late to see the deer getting their breakfast. Today I made it just in time, the ranger comes along in his truck and chucks out the beet, and they come running. I will upload that video tomorrow. 
Here is a short video of me feeding the ducks. The shop sells bags of food for 50p, I bought two bags. 

This afternoon I went to a church in town to see a Festival of Christmas Trees. It was very nice, no video but I took photo's which will appear on another post. 
It's a thick peasouper fog outside tonight. I will stay in the warm with the cats. I wish Mau Mau would come indoors out of the cold, but he insists on going back into the Summer House after he has been for food. It is shelter for him and he has a comfy bed in the chair, but it's very cold. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.