Saturday 10 December 2022

How the other half lived.

There is a Christmas Market on at the Park this weekend. I went to have a look today. There was a lot of stalls and a lot of people, and it was very cold. I briefly looked at the stalls but didn't buy anything. I went inside the Hall, free to go in. Here are some photo's. It looked much the same as last year, from what I could remember. Here is the post from the 11th December 2021. 







After a late lunch I took Billy out. No chance of me getting cold when he drags me around. He loves his walkies. I see there is a Christmas tree festival on tomorrow. I might go to that. 
Thanks for popping in. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.