Saturday 21 January 2023

Sunny Saturday walk

Now I am flumoxed. I usually add my photo's to a new page first, and insert the text in between each one. Something has changed. Now I can't see the photo's on the Post Edit page, all I have is a massive block of HTML code. I can't find the spaces in between the photo's. This is going to take some sorting out. I may have to put the photo's on one at a time, and add the words underneath each one. The little bird sitting in a tree is not a real one. Someone has put it there. It is the tree next to the bench. The group of cars turned up just as I was walking down the track. They have guns and dogs. The have come to kill pheasants in the nearby woods. The views across the river look misty. Lovely sunset again.
It was a nice walk, apart from the bird killers turning up. I called in to see a friend, and have a natter over coffee. This is very disconcerting. I need to investigate. I need to see the photo's when adding the words. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. ilona

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona, I stopped blogging because of issues with Blogger, it used to be such a simple and quick process and then it started to take ages to upload photos so I gave up. Hope you get it sorted out as I absolutely love your blog. Kind regards Fi from Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fi. There have been many changes in the blogging format in the past. Frustrating and annoying when things were working perfectly well before the intrusion. I will look into this latest change. I will look into the settings for a clue. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds like a lovely day. 😊 Yes, I don’t understand hunting for sport. Just go to a shooting range, let the birds be. Again gorgeous photos. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tammy. The shooting fraternity are an old boys network, usually boys by the way. An excuse to gather in their big 4 x 4's and slap each other on the back when a bundle of feathers falls out of the sky. Good shot, old chap. It's just another income for the land owner.

      Delete
  3. I had to pass by 2 trucks loads full of various dead birds - blood was dripping out of the back - I was honrified x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.