Saturday 21 January 2023

Not dead.

Good morning. Here is a lovely gentle and relaxing video to watch while you have your Saturday morning brekkie. Who remembers the British comedy stars of the 1070's. I loved watching sitcoms, especially after a days hard graft. With all that was going on in my life, trying out different jobs, then finding one I could really settle into. It was reasuring that there was always some laughter to wind down with in the evening. Sadly a lot of the old actors have passed away, but that's what it is all about I suppose. Nothing lasts forever. Happily some of them are still with us. Take a gander at this and see where they are now. It's lovely to discover that their well worn faces still have laughter lines, and a cheeky glint in their eyes. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. ilona

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovley weekend Ilona and all her readers.my favourite thing to do to relax and laugh is watch old sitcoms like keeping up appearances also one foot in the grave and some mother's do AVE em.they really do make me laugh out loud and get rid of a bad mood if I have a tiring day.you are right they are the best x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo. I've had a lovely walk today. Called in to see a friend, now sorting the photo's out.

      Delete
  2. Yep am exactly the same love last of the summer wine and most of all old sitcoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer Wine is definitely my favourite. Next George and Mildred.

      Delete
  3. Thanks ! Love all of your videos Ilona !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try and mix them up a bit. Variety is the spice of life.

      Delete
  4. Aww such lovely memories of the 1970's, my goodness how life has changed since then!!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.