Monday 20 February 2023

Answers

I have just paid my horrendously high utilities bill 😜 at the Post Office, with cash. While I was in there, I browsed the book shelves, and the books laid out on the table. Mostly they are fiction, which I don't normally read. But this one jumped out at me, well it would wouldn't it. 
I studied the blurb on the back and flicked through a few pages. It might be a bit heavy going for me, but I thought what the heck. This might have all the answers we need on the current situation. 😆 Wouldn't it be amazing if the writer knew exactly what was in store for us, and crafted the story into a self help book so we could make our plans for the future. Perhaps he had an awakening and decided to share his knowledge with the rest of the world. 😵
The lady in the Post Office recommended this author. She is currently reading another book written by  him. Scott Mariani has written 27 books since 2007. Here is his web site if you want to check him out. 
Maybe finding this book when I wasn't looking for anything in particular, was an omen. I will give it a go. 
It's blowing a hoooolie outside. After lunch I will get wrapped up and go for a walk. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona, I have all 23 Scott Mariani (Ben Hope) novels on my kindle.
    This book is not quite what you think, it's a thriller, fiction, adventure.

    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that Scott Mariani is a very good writer, but I put this post in as a tongue in cheek joke, just to piss off the trolls. Hence the smilies. You never know, I might read it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.