Saturday 9 September 2023

A story

This is a story I made up. It is a figment of my imagination. It is not true. I wrote this on a typewriter about 20 years ago, photocopied it and sent it to a magazine. I still have the rejection letter, no thank you, from Woman's Weekly. 
I dabbled a lot in writing, mostly for myself in the form of diaries, sometimes sending letters to magazines, and articles to local newspapers. Many were published. Many more were not. But it was fun, I like writing. The process is a lot easier now with computers enabling editing as you write. Words move swiftly from the brain to the fingers at speed, and land on the screen in a flash.  
The title of this story is, 'Not That Desperate'.  
The line between truth and fiction is often blurred. Make your own mind up. 
Thanks for popping in. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.