Monday 2 October 2023

Moving forward.

Good morning, the start of another week. The past can now be edited, and be filed under the headings of 'interim folder to be referred to if needed', and 'discard any irrelevant stuff no longer relevant'. Makes life easier not to dwell too long on what has already happened. 
I met a very nice man last week. Peter William Holden is the artist that created the exhibition, Repetition is a form of change. You may remember the post I wrote about this when I last visited the 20 21 Arts Centre. Here is a link in case you missed it. 
He came back to dismantle the exhibition and pack it all away for it's onward journey to the next venue. It was interesting to learn of how he begins his art pieces. I bombarded him with questions which he was happy to answer. I learnt a lot from his answers, the thought processes he goes through from start to finish as he is creating a new piece. 
While I was there I had a chat with the lady who is in charge of the gift shop. She is very interested in my art, and can see that it would fit very well into the shop as something different. We exchanged emails to arrange a visit to my house so she could choose which pictures she is particularly interested in. It was arranged for this morning. Sadly that is not going to go ahead. Her boss, North Lincs Council, have said she cannot visit an artists studio. Whatever the reason for that is I don't know. She hasn't said why. 
Tomorrow I need to take the car to the garage for it's annual MOT test. They are also going to do a service on it. That will take up most of the day. Now, today, I must take the bed out, lift up the rear seats, give it a clean, and put it back to it's original state, so they can check everything. 
I'll cut you loose, have a good week. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.