Thursday 7 December 2023

Art by Beverley

 I was on holiday down in Cornwall four years ago. I found an art exhibition at St Ives and went in for a browse. This was my favourite piece. I chatted to the lady who made it. 

I have kept in touch with Beverley, and the other day she sent me a picture of her latest creation. She says . . . . . . 

Hi Ilona, it's taken me four years to get round to finishing LOVE TO HOARD 2 and so I am unveiling it here on your Facebook age as a tribute to you. I'm putting versions 1 and 2 on my page later.


Wow, had to laugh. It's fantastic. Thank you Beverley.

Raining hard here today. No dog walking. I went to the retail park and did some shopping. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Debi from Leicester.Hi Ilona...Well Wow!!,These are different!!.Its something that I have never seen done before.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debi. I was in awe when I first saw the red one in the gallery. It stood out to me as something amazing.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see some normal posts to space out the wacky ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jayne dear. You should know by now, I don't do 'normal'. There are plenty of 'whacky', if you know where to find them.

      Delete

Comments may not be published