Friday 1 December 2023

Can you afford it.

Start the day with making a video. My response to a comment on my channel. 

I've been busy sorting and pricing up my artworks for the Christmas fair tomorrow in the Village Hall. I haven't booked a stall, because I don't want to appear desperate for sales as I stand in one place hoping that someone comes along and shoves a few quid in my hand. Instead, I have volunteered to be the meet and greet person at the door as the visitors arrive. I will have a clicker and tot up how many cross the threshold. My pictures will be scattered behind me on the bookshelves and laid on the desk, and any other places I can put them on display. I will make no attempt to sell them. If someone shows an interest I will smile sweetly and say, all my own work. 
I need some shopping and considering whether to go now to Aldi. Surely no one will be going out now in this freezing fog. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, but I desperately need some food. 
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may not be published