Saturday 2 December 2023

A good time.

A good time was had by all at the Christmas Fair today. The school choir gave us a few Christmas songs, which was lovely. 
This was my corner pitch just inside the door. It was my job to click everybody in as they arrived. Everyone said how treacherous it was out there, and it was. The freezing cold weather brought icy roads and paths. It's amazing how everyone managed to get there. 

I stayed behind to help put all the tables and chairs back into the store room. 

I didn't go to Aldi last night, didn't feel like de frosting the car. I went tonight instead. Desperately needed some food. Still had to de frost the car though. I had a bigger trolley because I knew I wanted a bit more than I normally get. £122 spent. 

It's been snowing here, but it has stopped now. Let's see what tomorrow brings. I hope we don't get any more snow. 

Toodle pip.   ilona  
 

2 comments:

  1. From an email.

    The topics of your videos are meaningful and helpful to this fellow senior citizen. Thanks for the frugal tips, artwork, visits to shows, fairs, and Christmas choirs too.
    The distance walking and car trips are an interesting way to see your countryside and learn about England.
    Mayze is beautiful and a lovely companion.
    Cheers to you and Mayze.
    Thank you for sharing your videos and blog.
    From Houston Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen. I hope you don't mind me copying your email here.

      Delete

Comments may not be published