Wednesday 21 February 2024

Coffee chat with Richard

I haven't got time to make a coffee chat video today, so why not go over to Richard's gaff and have a coffee with him. He lives on the south coast you know, near the seaside. He makes a much better job than me of getting to the point and tying everything all together. My waffles take ten minutes and I forget half of what I want to say. 
Actually, I composed a blog post before I got out of my bed this morning, it was all in my head. It's a coincidence, but some of my thoughts are directly in line with what Richard is saying. To save me hours of getting it all down with the keyboard, I will hand this post over to him. 
His title is very apt. Corporate Britain, and Corporate the rest of the world, has ruined everything. There is no going back. Take heed of what he says. Take back your sovereignty. Claim your right to freedom as a human being. Stop being a sheep.  
I went to Coffee Morning this morning and enjoyed the face to face aspect of conversations. The rain has now stopped so I'll go for a walk around the village. I will be cheerful and say hello to everyone I meet. I will buy an ice cream from the local shop. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may not be published