Saturday 24 February 2024

Come fly with me.

We had blue skies and fluffy clouds today. I have been meaning to visit Bransby Horses for a while now, today was the day. It's a few miles south of Scunthorpe and not far from Gainsborough. I take a country road route through several villages. I stopped to have a look at Sturgate Airport to get a few pics. I heard buzzing overhead as a light aircraft took off. Apparently it was very busy there today. Quite a lot of aircraft flew in from other parts of the country. Shame I missed that. A couple of them were parked up 

I heard one taxiing along the runway getting ready to take off. 
There she goes. 

I made a couple more stops to take a look at churches before I got to Bransby. I'll post more photo's tomorrow, and I have two videos to upload. 
Catch up with ya soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may not be published