Friday 8 March 2024

A good night out

Good evening. I'll just drop this quick one in here before I go to bed. I've been out tonight with two friends, to the Baths Hall, to see The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. I have watched their videos many times on yoootooob, and when I found out they were coming here, I had to get a ticket. 


A fantastic show, I love them. They have been going a long time, and I notice that some of the musicians have changed from the videos I have seen. They now have three ladies in the band. They don't just play their instruments, they joke, and sing as well. Their harmonies are top class. They are very talented. Have a look at this video. If you see their show advertised near you I would recommend you go and see it. A rollicking good night. 
Goodnight, catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Ilona lovley to see you having a good night out with your friends.The show looks a lot of fun X🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was nice being collected and driven there. We went in Wetherspoons first. They wanted to eat, I had already eaten. I have never been in a Wetherspoons before. The place was heaving. Hot and noisy. The prices didn't seem too bad either. Have a nice weekend yourself.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.