Tuesday 21 May 2024

What I saw today.

I desperately need some shopping, the fridge is empty. I can't be bothered to go tonight, too tired. Tomorrow will have to do. This morning three men arrived in a truck. I am having some work done on the house. They put up scaffolding. They will come back on Friday and start the job. It will only take a couple of days, and will cost a lot of money. It needs to be done. I have saved up for it so have the cash ready. 
This afternoon I did my usual five mile walk. Looking for something different to take a photo of. I didn't expect to see this crane. Looks like it is set up ready to do a job tomorrow. Jacked up, wheels off the ground. What a beauty it is. I love cranes. 
Don't know what this crop it, but it's coming along nicely. 

Plenty of flowers in the hedgerows. 

The soil round here is mainly clay. Sets as hard as a rock. 

A ladybug. 
Cute, eh! Took ages to get this photo. They kept moving around. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. I like those sheep with their black markings on their faces. I hope the work on your home goes smoothly and on budget. Last August I got a new roof, shockingly expensive; like you I saved up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look super clean. About a dozen of them live in a private field on the edge of a village. No mud, just green grass to munch on.

      Delete

Comments may not be published