Sunday 15 September 2024

Glad.

 I'm glad I am me. 

I'm glad I am not somebody else. 

I'm glad that I like me. 

I am glad that I am my own best friend.

I'm glad that I am contented. 

I'm glad that I have mastered resilience. 

I'm glad that I am in a good place.

I'm glad that I stick by my principles.

I'm glad of the freedom I have. 

I'm glad for this moment in time.

ilona.   xxxxxx

Link to a motivational video. 

Self-reliance and independence. Strengthen your confidence and motivation by learning to trust your inner self and face life’s challenges head-on.

8 comments:

  1. Keep going mother!!!!! I’m glad I found your blog and YouTube!! I get inspiration from you!!!

    “ Never underestimate the difference you made and the lives you touched.”

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you.Sounds great and well done for being”YOU”Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I wrote this post. xxx

      Delete
    2. I’m glad you did too.
      It’s a reminder of that which we have to be grateful for

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you are you ilonax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi from Leicester.I am so happy that I found your blog all those years ago and I am so glad that you are You!!.Kind,caring,helpful,brave,thoughtful.....these are words that come to mind to describe you.You even helped get me together with Flis who I consider to be my best friend!.So thank you for being you....a lovely person!xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.