Wednesday 11 February 2009

Missing post

I am writing this on the 14th February. I made a mistake last night while trying to remove some labels from the post I made on the 11th February. I messed up, and the whole post disappeared.

I am quite upset about it because it received two comments which I wanted to reply to, and it was an interesting subject. With my memory being as it is, I dont want to rewrite it because it will not be the same. I started this with the intention of posting every day, so I could pass on ideas about living a simple life, I do apologise for this post which fills this gap.

From what I do remember the first post was how to keep positive and not worry about having very little money. The message is the same, enjoy your life after money, it aint that bad.
Daily spend - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.