Friday 4 October 2019

Fun and games at Tightwad Towers.

Did you notice the troll comment on the previous post? I decided to publish it because it's my blog, and I can. I have the upper hand, I can delete anything that I want to get rid off. I don't need crappy comments from a crappy troll to litter my blog.

Oh yes, Chris, or whatever name they are calling themselves at the moment, came back to check whether they did get published or not. Their little eyes must have lit up like beacons on a lighthouse when they saw that their words have appeared on a screen. They couldn't contain their great joy and had to come back with a gloating comment once they had read my answer to the first one. I chose not to publish their gloat, because as I said, I have the upper hand.

My life is pretty good at the moment. I am excited about the talk I am going to give tomorrow at the Sewing shop, and I have booked myself on a workshop for Sunday at the Ropewalk, where Sue Stone, the textile artist that I mentioned is teaching her techniques. So, a brilliant weekend ahead.

No sad person with the brain of a gnat is going to put a damper on my enthusiasm for life. No matter how many mean and nasty comments I get, I will rise above it. Social media is awash with nasty people. If anyone else is getting troll comments, and they are, just stick two fingers up and say 'Fuck you', as you press the delete button. Then smile to yourself knowing that they have the problem, not you.

Luckily there are also a lot of nice people out there. I am grateful to all the nice readers who keep coming back. Be happy, look after yourselves.
Toodle pip.  ilona  xxx


17 comments:

  1. It- the troll,Chris troll is jealous of you Ilona and so much it hurts them.This person is very unhappy that you are a very popular,happy,talented,generous lady with lots and lots of friends and a Wonderful life.A happy person would never act in such a disgusting way - they are just jealous of you.Ridiculous behaviour x "Grow up Troll"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lovely thing about this blog is that we are all on the same wavelength and swap opinions and ideas.
    We do have some different thoughts about things - that's life - but there is never any need to be rude or abusive. As you say Ilona, this is your site, and you can write about anything you want to, giving your opinion. I really look forward to reading your words and check in daily to see what you have written, I always enjoy the topic and learn a lot, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Ilona, both Sue from Suffolk and yourself have made me see sense this week as I was going to delete my blog again, but I am saying "Fuck You" to them all from now on and carry on being me and writing about whatever I chose whether people think its crap or not.
    Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you Ilona.
    Have a lovely weekend and look forward to seeing what you have learnt at Ropewalk and hope the talk goes well.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilona Rocks!!! The blog gives me food for thought as well as ideas... Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Ilona. How dare these trolls dare to upset you lovely bloggers. I am so pleased that you, Sue and Everyday Life have stuck two fingers up to these cowards. Long may your blogs continue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have got a great weekend planned.Its lovely when plans are made both for Saturday and Sunday!It is my 44th wedding anniversary today,so we are going to push the boat out and have a Chinese takeaway!.I cant remember the last time we had one,so Im looking forward to that and watching a bit of catch up telly that we have got.Im very easy to please these days,lol.The troll has been very busy these last few weeks,bless it,and it better start getting ready for halloween cause Im sure it doesnt need a mask and could earn its self a few sweets.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trolls are a waste of space they are obviously jealous of the people they target. Ì wish they'd jog on and get on with their worthless lives and leave good people like you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one Ilona. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don´t comment often because of my bad English, but I start each day with your lovely blog. Through you I found Sue from Suffolk and Everyday Life, which I read every day, too.
    These trolls are just sad jealous creatures without a life of their own.
    Hilde from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about that you should see my Dutch,! Fran in the Netherlands.

      Delete
  11. Well said Ilona! Tou keep being you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Hilde i do not comment so often because of my English. I will make an effort and try to write something, because you and your blog has given me a lot. You have a wonderful blog Ilona. Marianne from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read recently that unkind people are unhappy people. This sat well with me as someone who had no reason to be so absolutely awful when nobody was around treated very badly. I realized eventually she was jealous. I see now she was and is unhappy.

    They do this as they can get away with it. But we can ignore them, we are happy people. Saving money, sharing ideas and reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this site and come here every day. I suffer from depression and reading all the lovely posts on here and seeing Ilona's crafts and listening to her positive videos and outlook on life cheer me up immensely. Also I enjoy taking part in the walking challenge and try to do my own small bit when I can. Thank you all and especially Ilona, I hope the trolls stay away from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.