Sunday 30 August 2020

Book collection.

I was having a tidy up of my cupboards and drawers when I came across my book collection. Aaah, there they are, I knew I had some somewhere. 
I started to read one of these quite a while ago, got a few chapters into it, and then got distracted. I think I might give it another go. Would probably need to start again at the beginning because I can't remember much of the story. Something to do on a miserable winters day I think.
Enjoy your Sunday. Toodle pip.  ilona

5 comments:

  1. How unusual to have 5 books with your name as the title!.You must have been well chuffed each time you saw them and I would have to keep them even if I didnt get round to reading them! I love your little china cat by the way.I am still having a bit of a clear out of my books and mags but the animal charity shop I give them to still isnt open.So they are just sitting in a pile at the moment and giving me too much time to think do I want to part with them or not!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful--I love your collection! AND your bookend.
    I looked up the book--it was published in the year of my birth (1961). Maybe a good read for miserable winter weather?
    I'd be interested in a book review, if you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... books & winter go hand-in-hand in my world... and that time will be here before we know it. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have over 1500 books in my home. I spent every penny of my pocket money years ago on books. Then I worked for years in various libraries, public and medical. Nothing better than a good book and a warm blanket when Autumn draws in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to have a novel with your name as title! Reading a review of Ilona at Kirkusreviews.com it sounds like an interesting and intriguing story!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.