Tuesday 23 March 2021

It's good news.

 This might be a very short post. I've looked at the MSM headlines trying to find some good news. . . . . . . . . . . . 

Number of workers on payroll up for third month during pandemic. 

UK and EU may share Netherlands vaccine supplies to ease tensions

Getting a cold may protect you against Covid, scientists say. 

Corona virus - live. Lockdown Anniversary marked as PM says restrictions to be eased once and for all. 

Campaigning ten year old girl inspires Waitrose ban on kid's magazines with disposable plastic toys. 

Common cold immune response to Covid might be population wide. 

Paperboy, 15, saves woman's life after noticing pile of deliveries. 

What can you do after March 29th? How lockdown rules are easing in England under next step of roadmap. 

Squirming Matt Hancock grilled on why he's afraid of public enquiry into Covid.

Extra hour of sleep at night cuts Covid risk by more than 10 per cent

BBC : Government could abolish at any time, warns expert. 

You will never have to scrub a toilet again if you use this new toilet cleaner. 

California winery advertises $10,000 a month job, living rent free near a vineyard. 

Builders convert house so paralysed widower can return to live at home. 

Teenager quits college so she can become a self employed chimney sweep. 

Restaurants, pubs, and bars permitted to pop up marque's without planning permission. 

Auto rickshaw driver in Srinagar turns internet, hero for simple act of kindness

There you are. This has cheered me up no end. Doom and gloom be gone. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

5 comments:

  1. What and where are MSM headlines please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Main Stream Media comes up on my screen when I open a new tab. It's a collection of news items from all over the world from different sources. Lots of adverts, load of tosh. It was on the computer when I bought it. It can be got rid of but I find it amusing.

      https://www.msn.com/en-gb/

      Delete
  2. I'm pleased about the extra sleep being protection, I can sleep for England so should be okay there, lol
    Restrictions eased once and for all.....we'll see won't we?
    Sun's out here, just going to put my eyelets in the cover of my fabric book so all good. Hope you are good also.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the comment about extra sleep by about 10.30 pm I am drained after a day of caring, and looking after two sweet rescued cats who we absolutely adore, cleaning, shopping, cooking, laundry and so on. I spend about 1 hour reading, crocheting giving Ben my elderly male cat a massage, kisses, love and his favourite meal. After a full day and a short walk the cats come with me they are more like dogs than cats I am ready for bed and just go into oblivion. Sleep is so important especially as we age and recharges the batteries. Thank you Ilona for your post love to you and those sweet fur babies.xxxx Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol,Doom and gloom be gone!!.I am going to say that every morning when I get up! Im getting as though every morning I just think...Its just another day...humming it to myself Beatles style!.So thank you for giving me an extra boost in the morning,xx P.S,I have just thought of an even better n cheaper way,to never scrub a toilet again...get hubby to do it,sorted!,xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.