Friday 11 June 2021

Have you met Griffi

Something to get the day off to a good start. This little bird lifts the spirits, look how happy the little fella is now that he has a loving home. Watch on yooootooob to get the back story. 

I will have to have a couple of days of not walking, I have a sore foot. I was wearing my crocs without socks the other night when I did a bit of hedge trimming in the front garden. The grass is long, and I was bitten by a bug on the top of my foot just where the boot laces are. It was painful yesterday and I should not have done the five miles, but I stubbornly pressed on. With the boot rubbing the spot it is now a tad swollen. I shall walk around with bare feet today and keep splodging the Germoline on it. Oh well, such is life. I am getting on with the new arty project. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona 

7 comments:

  1. Oh,bless him!!.What a lovely happy little bird and I love his dance moves!I do love happy animals.Sorry to hear about your foot cause I know just how much you enjoy your walks.I think I mentioned a while back,that I was sat in the garden with my crocs on and a wasp flew into one of the holes and stung my toe.Right..I am going to turn into your Mam now,lol...please be careful walking round barefoot.My Mam used to do this and stubbed her toes badly.It has left her with very bad feet,...plus,I broke 2 of my toes on the first night of a holiday a few years back due to walking in the caravan barefoot.Waring one slipper and one shoe was not a great look,lol.Keep splodging the Germoline on and I hope that the swelling goes down soon.By the way..love the splodging word,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the little bird.
    So sorry about your foot and hope it's better soon please made sure it heals properly before you have a long walk at least you have your Crafts to do.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your foot heals soon, try putting an ice pack on to take the swelling down...
    Sandra. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch - germoline is good stuff, a nurse once told me - Never use savlon - always germoline - I guess she knew what she was talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Griffi is having a wild old time - he's gorgeous. Sorry about your foot. Hope it heals soon. I used to take Compeed blister pads on holiday with me after I got a blister on my heel once and couldn't walk anywhere for the rest of my time away. I met a woman at a bus stop who was in real trouble with a blister on her heel and so I gave her a couple of the pads. I hope it saved her holiday. I'm sure it must have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a horse fly bite last year and had to have antibiotics as it got infected

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your foot heals soon. No fun to get bite by an insect. Ouch! Dancing 🐦 bird video was fun to watch. Made me laugh and be happy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.