Wednesday 11 August 2021

Art with Cassie.

I love this lady. You may have noticed a link on my sidebar to her blog. Cassie Stevens is everything an art teacher should be. I wish I could join her class. 
I liked art at school, but it was just a matter of sitting at a desk with paper and paints in front of me. I can't remember any instruction about techniques, mixing paints, choosing brushes, how to imagine an idea, and how to create a picture. Maybe that's why I am not very confident about painting a picture now. 
Cassie is full of life, full of ideas, and full of enthusiasm for her teaching job. The clothes she wears are all hand made by herself. She briefly shows her wardrobe in this video. Take a look at her classroom, it's amazing. Lucky kids. 
Now I must do a bit more in the garden. Thanks for popping in. 
Catch ya later. ilona 

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have her as my art teacher at school. Apart from a term of pottery I loathed having to do art.....I would always leave my drawing homework to do until last thing on a Sunday which made it even worse! Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved art class at school, it was great fun but of course not to be compared with Cassie´s class. I am afraid she is quite unique, with all her enthusiasm and the lot of work she put sinto preparing her lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.