Thursday 12 August 2021

Overhall, a good move.

 It's going to be a bit of an in and out day today. I went in search of the recycling centre that takes in rubble. Found it. I took three boxes of the stuff to ask if this is what they want. The man sitting in his car, eating his breakfast, he doesn't have an office, said yes they do take it in. He let me dump it on a big pile, and told me that I should take any more  to their main yard near the steelworks. I checked their web site, it's impressive. 

So now it's all systems go. I was becoming swamped with rubble, cluttering the area I want to work in. I will make a trip this afternoon to get rid of the bulk of it which will give me some empty boxes to fill up again. 

This is a much better, and cheaper, arrangement than paying at the Council tip to dispose of it, and hiring a skip would be more costly. Free is best every time. 

It's getting mighty hot here, I have come into the house for ten minutes to do this because the sun is beating down on my back. Now I am off out again after some refreshments. 

Catch ya later  ilona

4 comments:

  1. Hellõ -💕 ilona good idea💯👍 ..been a good DAY today weather wise no rain FOR once 😊

    go and watch and subscribe to- Michael
    Lambert on YouTube he's like Dr -Vernon Coleman
    You'll like he's video's.. when your not busy of course 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I agree.Free is best every time!.Their web site does look impressive too and I love how every thing is reused.Please be careful though that you dont wear yourself out to much!It is hard work doing it every day...see,Ive turned into your Mam again!.Take care,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first load of rubble was dumped onto a big pile. There will be more to come. Glad I have found a solution to the problem.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.