Saturday 30 April 2022

Questions

Now come the questions. 
How big am I going to make it? 
How many more squares do I need?
10 cm or 5cm, or smaller? 
Do I make some more circles? 
Do I make more plain ones, or patterned? 
Do I add extra stitching? 
Do I keep to some kind of order, or scatter them? 
How many layers? 
Do I build up height for a 3d effect? 
Like a jigsaw puzzle, keep playing with it. Arranging and re arranging. It may take a while. 
I am staying local this weekend. There are plenty of walks I can do around here. I am keeping my eye on a visiting cat which has been injured in a fight. We know where it lives but it wanders the village. I have spoken to the owner, he doesn't care. We (my cat rescue friends) are trying to get him to agree to a castration. We took the cat to the vet because it's injury had turned septic. Man is ok with that. I am trying to get cat to eat the food with the anti biotics on it. He doesn't like the smell so he rejects it. I will keep trying. Need to be here to look out for him coming back. Hopefully the wound will heal up now that the vet has cleaned it up. 
Shout out for the International Walking Group. It's the last day of the month, tomorrow is check in day. Let's hear from those taking part. 
Have a nice weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Shame on the man not caring about his cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ilona, I am Catherine from Paris suburb - France. Re the antibiotics, I use to crush them in powder and spread them with a little bit of butter on cat's leg. My cat love butter and try to wash his leg and therefore is taking his medicine. Hope this will help you. Have a lovely week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good of you to care for the ailing kitty -- I do hope it gets well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilona, thank you for taking in the kitty. I am sure you know how to pill a cat--it ain't easy, but sometimes the direct approach works the best! Best wishes to you and your friends/colleagues at the cat rescue.

    The dog pictured with my post is the only dog we ever had that didn't like cats. The picture was taken shortly after she was rescued along a roadside and she hadn't been cleaned up yet. We had her for nearly 14 wonderful years. She left us about 7 months ago and we still have a huge hole in our hearts (even though she hated cats, LOL).

    As for your fabric art (not sure what to call it because I'm not sure how it will turn out, LOL), the things you do that I like the best are decorative stitching and building up the height.
    Best wishes to you and your friends and colleagues at the cat rescue.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.