Monday 4 July 2022

More show pictures

There was lots to see and people to chat with, at the show yesterday. The Arts and Crafts tent was decorated with lots of arty projects. Flower displays in abundance. 
Miniature gardens on a plate. 

Needlework . Decorated cushions.


Bunch of flowers in a teacup. 
Jubilee decorations.

Apologies for the rope across the front of it. I should have asked someone to drop it down out of the way. 

As well as four legs, there was lots to look at with four wheels. I fell in love with these magnificent machines. These monsters are a thing of beauty to me. Let me win the lottery and I would buy one to play with. I asked the salesman if he could fix up a test drive for me. No such luck. 😭
Nice paint job for the Jubilee. Shame to take this out on a muddy field. 
A good selection of Classic and Vintage cars. 
Howzabout a really old Roller. Gorgeous. Lady Fortescue Blyth was sitting in the back. 

A friend proudly showing off his beloved Morris Minor. 
I have seen these dinky little trailers on yoootooob videos. First time I have seen one in real life. There's a comfy bed in the back but you have to get out to make a drink in the kitchen. 

The Classics had a trundle around the ring and lined up in the centre for a photo shoot. 
That's all I have time for to put pics on now. I will come back later with more. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. Great photos there i love the crafts but some fab cars and 4 wheelers there too. Looks like a fab day out. Linda R

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day out you have had! This sort of show is right up my street, and the standard of the exhibits is very high. I love seeing the old cars too. It reminds me of when I was young! I hope they aren't consigned to the dustbin by our headlong dash towards electric vehicles.

    Amanda, Sussex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a mini teardrop caravan/camper with a awning for about 20 years.
    Sleep inside and sit and cook under the awning, they're great.

    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son and daughter-in-law have one, too. (My son won it!). They love it...but wish it were a tiny bit bigger because their German shepherd crowds at night! LOL

      Delete
  4. That's exactly the kind of country fair that I enjoy. I adore those teardrop trailers and If I had the skills to make one I would. There's some great tutorials on You tube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you enjoyed yourself so much and beautiful, classic cars is always a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great stuff to see for a small fair, I can imagine the bigger ones. I think your car camping is better than the small camper. You cam stay inside for most all of your needs. And I know those tiny campers are not cheap $$. You have them beat in more ways than one. ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.