Monday 4 July 2022

The day ahead.

 Good morning. A bit blustery today, let's see how it pans out. Garden looking good, keeping on top of the tidying. Lawn will need mowing in a couple of days, but at the moment the birds are loving foraging for morsels of cat food which I chuck out. It soon disappears, I am sure they have a radar system going to alert each other of fresh nosh appearing. 

I had a nice chat with the lady from the Hedgehog Hospital yesterday at the show. They had a hog in a wire pen on the ground. It was busy burrowing in a blanket, digging into the grass, and nibbling it's food. It is a blind hedgehog so it doesn't know whether it is day or night. It will never be released because it wouldn't survive in the wild. The kids love watching it. 

I need to go to the Post Office this morning to pay my Council Tax. A Billy dog walk later. And I must sort out the photo's of the show yesterday. I did make a short video of the Moggies playing their slot on the stage, but I deleted it because I knew there would be  copyright issues with the songs. 

Checking the computer this morning I just found this video. Anyone familiar with Problem Reaction Solution will know what it is about. It's an old video from 22 years ago. He was so right. 

Now time for breakfast. Bran Flakes and a banana. Catch ya ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

EDIT. Another video where Ike was right.

SECOND EDIT. Questions that need answering. 

1 comment:

  1. There will be instances when I edit posts to add more information, rather than starting a new post. If a particular topic interests you it might be a good idea to return to the post to check. Trolls are still about. I can't be bothered with them.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.