Wednesday 13 March 2024

Why I spend cash

Good evening. I put this video out on yoootooob yesterday, but I've been out all day today so this is the first chance I have to put it on here. I was thinking about the other advantages of using cash. I went to the Post Office to take some money out of my account and bumped into a neighbour that I hadn't seen for ages. We had a lot of news to catch up on. She was in there to get cash out as well so I was pleased to see that she is in the same frame of mind as I am, to keep using cash. The Post Office is a good place to chat. 
This is why I use supermarket checkouts with a real person on the till. I want the interaction with another human being. Using cash means you actually have to speak to people. 
I've been down the motorway back to my home town today. Aunty Pat died last month, it was her funeral today. It was nice to see my cousin Kerry there. I have met Pat's two sons briefly in the past, I didn't know anyone else. It was a nice service, they had two of my favourite songs, Time to say Goodbye, and The Rose. 
I met my nephew for lunch, before the service. He was busy at work, so we grabbed a bite to eat at Greggs. 
Back home for 6.45. Janet had been in to see to the cats, but Mayze was still yelling for more.
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. Cash will always be around. Many businesses like cash because they don’t have to pay tax on their earnings. A lot of illegal transactions take place , crooks do business with enormous amounts of cash.Lots of trades people like to do jobs for cash . No need to worry, cash is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crooks will always use cash, but the biggest crooks move money around electronically. The small crooks are not the problem, the richest billionaires use their wealth to control every aspect of human life.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your auntie but glad she had a good send off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty Pat was 86, she was married to my uncle Stan, who passed away some years ago. The man who conducted the service told of her earlier life. She was brought up on a farm in Derbyshire. Her father was a lorry driver. Later on she married a lorry driver. I never knew that. Something struck me about the service though, that I thought was a bit strange. The words 'vascular dementia' came up several times, when describing her last years. It seemed intentional. I haven't been to many funerals but I can't remember the cause of death being mentioned so many times.

      Delete
  3. I don’t know why all the fuss about cash.
    Your latest comments are correct , cash will always be around. I use a combination of cash, cards and online banking.
    When you live in the country it’s so convenient to pay bills on line. And did you know some big supermarkets allow cash out when you pay for your groceries with a card. Paying bills on line is so convenient when you work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your interpretation of the current situation is somewhat lacking in foresight. You are focussed on the here and now. The future is what concerns me, not my future or your future. The path we are all being dragged along, the plan we are expected to follow, will inevitably affect the future of our children and grandchildren. The cash v digital currency is just one aspect of the global plan. To see where it's going you need to join the dots. When the banks control our money they have the tools to control the whole of our lives. We have to act now to protect the future of generations to come.

      Delete
  4. I thought of you today Ilona. Sainsbury's and now Tesco have got IT issues. No contactless payments and people being abusive in the shops. Cash machines running out of cash. Is this yet another ploy to cause panic and fear??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been out all day so I haven't heard about it. The plan to move everything over to digital currency is not going to run smoothly. The Globalist bankers will do everything to push through the transition, but they will come up against opposition from all over the world. We all know that huge amounts of money have gone missing, and they think that by getting us all under the umbrella of CBDC, they will have total control over us. Not just our money but everything we do.

      What happened today could be more fear mongering, brought about by the banks. But that is dangerous because people could go into panic mode and try to withdraw all their cash. It is predicted that there will be a big crash, which would suit the banks because they could then freeze all accounts. On the other hand computer glitches could be the work of some very sophisticated hackers. I think we are heading for a lot of uncertainty in the banking world. It's a very volatile environment. We should all be vigilant.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.