Thursday 22 June 2023

Fun day out.

 I've had a smashing day out today at the Lincolnshire County Show. It was at the showground a few miles north of Lincoln. A bit of a shock at the pay desk to get in, £29. Chuffin heck. Next year Truckfest is coming here, yipeeee.  

Lots to see, it's a massive show. It really needs two days to see it all. Here is an advert for an event in August. I spent £22 on some lovely cheese. Took my own pack up so didn't need to buy any food. It was hot, probably too hot for the animals. Met some great people, I will chat with anyone. 

I'll get the photo's sorted out for tomorrow. There's a video coming along as well. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.