Monday 12 June 2023

Join me on the bench chat

Good morning. I am getting ready for Crafty Club. looking like it's going to be a hot one today. Doggy walking will have to be later on, early evening when it has cooled down a bit. Here's a short video I recorded on Saturday. 
I have some more blog posts languishing in the drafts folder. I will bring them out as and when. Got to make the most of the summer. 
Get outside if you can. Get the sun on your skin. Top up your vitamin D. 
Toodle pip.  ilona 

2 comments:

  1. It started of.well until this afternoon a lovely sunny day here in Leicester.I was sat in my Mams garden with a glass of juice.Then suddenly it was as though the shilling had gone in the meter,lol.Wind started up,sky went so dark so me and my sister decided in was time to start our walk home.Not far only about 10 mins up hill.I put the key in my door just as the hail came down.I really dont mind walking in the rain but dont like the thunder and lightening!.Anyway sorry to hear that you have got some of the ...unhappy people commenting...I have seen some.But I think that we are in a better situation now that we can just laugh and maybe feel a bit sorry for them?lol.Thank you for the video,I really enjoyed it.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debi. It's been a scorcher here today. No thunderstorms as yet. I am just going outside to water the pots. Please send rain.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.