Sunday 11 June 2023

Hello Tetbury.

Monday morning and it was time to move on and head north for home. As you can see by the church clock, it was 9.30am when I arrived at Tetbury. It was card only for the car park, so I found a space on a quiet road. I was in awe of the church and took many photo's. 







The Market House is in the Town Centre. 

One hour parking, I took a few photo's. 



Ha ha, I spent some money in King Charlies shop. They sold the lovely soap that I like the smell of. 
The town had celebrated the Coronation. I asked the lady in the shop if Charles ever visits. She said no.
 
This is the link to the web site. Time to move on. Where shall I stop next. See ya soon. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. As Kathy said wonderful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance,I thought it said Tutbury and thought that the church looks bigger than usual lol.Tetbury looks just the sort of place for a nice stroll around.I love little market towns and villages and when there is an old church open for a look around...even better!.Hope you enjoy your new soap.Its a great feeling when you open a new bar and smell the fragrance!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love market towns. Full of wonderful old buildings.

      Delete
  3. You were on my doorstep - wish I had known, you could have popped in for a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I couldn't let you know. I tend to do things on the spur of the moment depending on the time I have got to spare.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.