Friday 9 June 2023

Listen to Lilly

I have come across Lilly several times in the past. I share her latest video here. She talks about what is happening in Germany right now. Surprise surprise, exactly the same thing is happening here and all over Europe, and many other parts of the world. Doesn't that make you suspicious? People laugh at me  when I talk about the plan that the richest people on earth are concocting. It's all connected, and it's all going in the same direction. 
Lilly speaks very good English. I put the subtitles on to help me if I can't quite make out some of the words. 
More conference pics are coming along soon. See ya later.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. It is all about controlling us now by the men in suits,as I call them.Playing with our heads and our lives.It us like minded people against the rich big boys now.Trying to make us all into peasants.Watching our every move.Well I dont want to play!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, Debi. They can stick their prisons and digital currencies.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.