Friday 30 June 2023

New plants - new coffee to try

I went to Linden Nurseries this afternoon. It's a smallish garden centre at Appleby near Scunthorpe. I like this place because it is family owned and they have a good selection of quality plants. The staff are very helpful and friendly. 
This is what I bought. I wanted some small plants to make soft pots for them with the kit I bought from the Leeds Food Festival. I bought some bigger plants to put in the empty pots I have. The blue pot was half price. 

On the way back I went to Morrisons. I don't go there very often, it's at the other side of town. I wanted to buy coffee. I've marked the prices on so that readers in other parts of the world can see how much it is here. The jars and tins are 200 grams. 

If you read your own meters, do it now and send it to your utilities provider. The price is going down tomorrow. Thanks for popping in. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Your new plants look lovely.Im looking forward to hearing how you get on with the kit you bought in Leeds.Its always interesting to try something new!.I have been using my old 20 year old decking up by making a Bug Hotel,Infact Ive got enough old decking,that I could make a mansion for them!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting for the wind to drop so I can get on with jobs around the garden.

      Delete

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.