Thursday 8 June 2023

The River Avon

I made time to have a lovely walk on a sunny day in Bath. The conference was very noisy so I went to the river and enjoyed the fresh air. It's a beautiful city. Turn the hearing aid off to block out the traffic noise. 
I don't think there is much hope that this sunken boat will be restored. 












The river cruise boat has just come back. Ready to load up more waiting passengers. 
I have just been checking when I last went to Bath. For more pictures click the links. 
Catch you tomorrow for more conference pics. Toodle pip.  ilona 

8 comments:

  1. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely there Ilona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are lucky to have so many lovely places to visit in the UK.

      Delete
  3. Everything looks beautiful!!!! So glad you enjoyed your trip!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. I loved every bit of it. Meeting new people, the friendly atmosphere, and gorgeous scenery.

      Delete
  4. Bath is a beautiful city! But the, places with a river are always special, I think.
    Hilde in Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hilde. I remember the first time I went on a ferry to Hamburg. The River Elbe was special because it was taking me home to my mothers birthplace. I agree, all rivers are special.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.