Friday 9 June 2023

More from the Better Way at Bath

A splendid aerial shot of the Houses of Parliament filled the big screen on the Sunday, morning as Andrew Bridgen took to the stage on the last day of the Better Way Conference. A standing ovation greeted him before he had uttered a word. If you have been following the news, he has joined the Reclaim Party. He will continue to fight for justice for those who are struggling to be heard.  


Andrew mingled freely with everyone. The conversations flowed. 
He even made time for little me. What a nice man he is. I wish he was my MP, instead of that other Andrew we are stuck with. 
Another of my hero's. The first thing that Dolores Cahill said to me, as we were filling our mugs at the coffee bar, was, Do you want a hug? Ohhh, yes please. Read about her here. 

Will Keyte. Explores roots of the Pharma Industry. Richard Vobes has interviewed him on his channel. 
A speaker in a kilt. Darren Deojee is a teacher, mentor, activist, and a coach. 
A big cheer for the camera people who filmed the whole thing. Oracle Films have joined the fight for freedom of information. See some of their work here. They are on Brand New Tube and other platforms. 


Almost at the end of the Conference. Everyone was in a happy mood, but sad that it was all over. Everyone joined in with We are Warriors. 




Spirits were high. I felt uplifted. It gave me the boost I was looking for. Confirmation that I wasn't alone in my thoughts, millions of others are on the same side. The evil in this world must end. It has to. 
There is a very good article about the Conference on the New Zealand Doctors web site. 
More to follow. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. So glad you got the boost you needed. Bloody expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was bloody expensive. But so was my HGV driving course and test. That took every penny I had, but look where it got me. Full employment for 32 years.

      Delete
  2. It's great that these conversations are being had Ilona, you certainly are not alone! Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.