Wednesday 5 July 2023

Coffee chat, the new mug.

Hello. It's just gone 3pm on Wednesday.I took two of the softpots to the coffee morning to show. Some of the crafty club members also go there as well. People loved the pots and were very interested in how they are made. Someone asked how much they were. I do sometimes sell a few things to the members, but on this occasion I said, sorry, these are not for sale. 
Just as I was walking home there was a massive roar in the sky. I looked up. FANTASTIC, the Red Arrows flew over. There was a 5 formation, and a 4. On their way to an event possibly. What a bonus that was. 
I knocked this video out yesterday. There has been a lot of interest, people like my chats. 
I am going out for a walk now. Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.